The Greater Cambridge City Deal: www.gccitydeal.co.uk/milton-road
The Greater Cambridge City Deal aims to ensure that the success of the area continues by investing in the transport infrastructure, housing and skills needed to see future economic growth. Milton Road has a budget of around £23m.
Smarter Cambridge Transport (formerly the Better City Deal): www.smartertransport.uk
A group which campaigns for the sustainable transport infrastructure for Cambridge and South Cambridgeshire. They are currently focused on the Greater Cambridge City Deal proposals.
Smarter Cambridge Transport Presentation to MRRA 21-01-16
A PDF document by Smarter Cambridge Transport, detailing their ideas for Milton Road.
Richard Taylor: www.http://www.rtaylor.co.uk/milton-road-city-deal-scheme.html
A catalogue of video footage and information from meetings regarding Milton Road in the City Deal.
Antony Carpen: https://adragonsbestfriend.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/when-residents-start-scrutinising-videos-of-public-meetings/
Blog by Antony Carpen on the Cambridge Community.
Friends of Milton Road Library
A group who supports the library, develop it's use as a community resource, and ensure it stays open it open.
Cambridge Association of Architects Gazette
Pages 14-15 of the pdf viewer, to view the perspective of the City Deal for Milton Road by Kieran Perkins. Alternatively, download the pdf of the article Download PDF
Official City Deal Responses
- Milton Road Residents Association's Official response to the City Deal
Hurst Park Estate Residents' Association - Official response to the City Deal
A comprehensive response to the City Deal Proposals, including independently conducted traffic surveys and analysis of the proposal's implications for Hurst Park Residents, as well as for the wider local community.
- Richard Taylor's Official Response to the City Deal
- Smarter Cambridge Transports's Official Response to the City Deal
- Cambridge Cycling Campaigns's Official Response to the City Deal
- Cambridge Past, Present & Future's (CPPF) Official Response to the City Deal
- Labour's Official Response to the City Deal
- Liberal Democrats's Official Response to the City Deal
- Full Video (Antony Carpen): Cambridge City Deal Board Meeting - 14 July 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): Milton and Histon Road Local Liaison Forums - 5 July 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): Public meeting on Greater Cambridge City Deal - 4 July 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): North Cambridge Transport Hustings - Thursday, 28 April 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): Greater Cambridge City Deal Board - Thursday, 3 March 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): North Area Committee meeting - 4 February 2016
- 5 Video Playlist (Antony Carpen): MRRA meeting- Cllr Lewis Herbert, Cambridge Cycling Campaign, Smarter Transport, Cambridge Network and MRRA - 21 January 2016
- Full Video (Richard Taylor): MRRA meeting - 21 January 2016
- Youtube: Milton Road and Histon Road Plans - 20 January 2016 North Area Committee
- Greater Cambridge City Deal Board 15 Jan 2016 - Public Questions
- Greater Cambridge City Deal Assembly - 17 December 2015
- Milton Road Residents Association - Inagural Meeting
- Sunday Politics East (discussion of Cambridge City Deal ~50 mins in)
- Greater Cambridge City Deal - evidence session 1 - Traffic signals upgrade
Milton Road Residents Association
- MRRA Meeting Minutes for all official meetings from 29th November 2016 onwards.
- Download a summary of the hustings 28-04-2016 organised by us, HPERA and Friends of Mitchams Corner.
- The MRRA collective response 03-02-16 to the Greater Cambridge City Deal
- Download the pdf poster here for the 'Alternative Proposals' meeting on the 21st January at Chesterton Community College.
- First Meeting Agenda 17-12-2015